A home sponsorship is a confirmation of trust in Habitat’s mission and belief that it’s worth the investment.
Why sponsor a home?
- Help families achieve their dreams of home ownership and reap the benefits that come with it.
- Engage employees in community service and volunteerism.
- Invest in neighborhood revitalization and community value.
- Reduce blight, crime, and poverty.
- Build economic impact – sponsorship funds are spent locally.
- Activate business and faith values through Habitat.
- Be a community leader – what you do spurs others.
For sponsorship information, contact Nicole Vommaro, Resource Development Director at (512) 863-4344.
As a Christian ministry, HFHWC partnerships with faith organizations are important to furthering Habitat’s mission and building hope in Williamson County. Faith organizations sponsoring a home build do so as if it is a mission (but locally) sending its people into the community to put their faith in action, doing God’s work for others.
- PRAY for guidance as you determine how a Habitat mission fulfills the church and its people
- SEEK fellowship with Habitat, creating a relationship built on trust and commonality
- MINISTER to the community, serving through Habitat
- WORSHIP God, putting your faith in action with Habitat
‘Building on Faith’ Sponsorship
- Pledge church tithes or weekly offerings ($100/week can build into an amazing faith gift!)
- Special fundraising projects can create great results. Ask us for ideas!
More Ways to ‘Build on Faith’ in Your Church
- Youth groups can participate in our Small Steps Program and lunch services
- Ministries can provide lunches at the build site
- Schedule a ReStore donation day at church – we’ll pick up all your donations on site.