Sponsorship – Become a Business Investor
Corporate sponsorships play a critical role in sustaining and furthering Habitat’s mission. By sponsoring a Habitat build, your organization is saying that Habitat is worth the investment. Your business can participate in a valuable opportunity to activate your business philanthropy, employee engagement, and advocacy for affordable housing.
Why Business Philanthropy?
A recent 2010 Cone Cause Evolution & Environmental Survey states
- 72% of Americans want their employers to do more for a cause or social issue.
- 93% say it is important for companies to provide them opportunities to for engagement issues.
- 85% of Americans have a more positive image company when it supports a cause they care about.
Building a Business-Community Philanthropy
- Assess your corporate values and research local non-profits that support those values.
- Determine which non-profit(s) you will support for a specific time period.
- Contact the non-profit Executive Director or Resource Development Director about their services.
- Determine a gift level to pledge.
- Notify the non-profit of your intent so they can support you in your fundraising.
Become a Business Investor Sponsor – Contact Nicole Vommaro